Everything MCLE has online for one low price.
See the OnlinePass in action...
OnlinePass from its creator
and two early adopters. 0:3:44
eBooks, eArticles and eForms
Overview of the OnlinePass
24/7 instant access to everything MCLE has online. With the MCLE OnlinePass®, you get it all:
- All live MCLE webcasts, more than 175 each year, that keep you up to date with changes in the law, alert you to new and emerging legal trends, and teach you strategies and techniques from some of the most prominent attorneys, judges, and regulators in Massachusetts, New England, and nationwide.
- MCLE OnDemand provides unlimited online access to the entire archive of MCLE's on demand webcasts and downloadable mp3 audio programs: more than 400 archived programs, across a full range of practice areas, viewable in their entirety or accessible as individual lectures and expert demonstrations so that you can pick and choose what you need when you need it.
- The MCLE Online Library provides unlimited online access to MCLE's entire collection of over 175 practice manuals, either in a searchable online library or as individual downloadable eBooks that can be read on most e-readers, including the Kindle, Nook and iPad. Linked to primary law (where available) and with updated weekly, it's an entire law library at your fingertips: 3,000 articles and more than 8,600 checklists and forms—a staggering 100,000+ pages of practical CLE content prepared by the very best in their fields to give you answers to your law practice questions.
- Specially-developed professional development plans that take you unit by unit through the fundamentals of a particular practice area populated with selected programs and lectures, books and individual articles, sample forms, and training modules that feature practical demonstrations from expert lawyers.
- Plus 1: Attend an in-person program at MCLE during your subscription year for FREE to network with experts and other professionals in your field.
All MCLE has to offer for one fixed annual fee. Purchased separately, it would cost more than $130,000. An annual subscription is only $895 for solo practitioners, $695 for new lawyers, or $895 plus $95 per lawyer for firms. The subscription price is calculated on the number of attorneys in your firm admitted to practice in Massachusetts, but the benefits extend to your entire firm, including all lawyers and non-lawyer professionals, at all the firm's offices, whether in Massachusetts or elsewhere.
Stay up to date, get answers to your law practice questions, train your associates, and satisfy your mandatory CLE requirements. MCLE OnlinePass (Plus 1) is the first place to look, and more likely than not the only, for all your legal training and research needs.
There is no better deal.