Join leading intellectual property lawyers to analyze these hot topics in IP law:
- Learn how to avoid common and not-so-common traps in marketing and advertising
- Survey recent developments in privacy laws, including the growing tensions between the US and EU approach to the protection of personal data
- When dealing with fine art and other creative works, what are the important issues that IP and business attorneys need to address, and what are the best ways of addressing them?
- Catch up on the latest IP issues in sports, including athletes’ publicity rights and the protection of team and event logos
- What do you need to think about when licensing IP in or out? And what are the best strategies to protect your client’s interests?
- Video games and interactive games have become big industries with big IP issues. What do you need to know to advise gaming clients?
- Blockchain technology underlies the exciting field of crypto-currencies. How should a company that may be considering an "Initial Coin Offering" obtain a solid foundation for its IP?