Massachusetts Family Law Sourcebook & Citator 2019
- Product Number: 2190657B26
- Publication Date: 5/2/2019
- Edition: 2019 Edition
- Copyright: © 2019 MCLE, Inc.
Add to Favorites List
All of the resources you need daily in your family law practice in one practical publication—state and federal statutes, regulations, court rules, and procedures. Case annotations on important points of law immediately follow statutory text, so that you can instantly see how the courts have interpreted a particular statute. Concise and practical summaries of family law cases decided by the Massachusetts Appeals Court and Supreme Judicial Court in the past year are organized chronologically in the case digest. An archive of previously published case digests dating back to 1979 is also included as an added feature.
Update: May 2019
Thank you for choosing to keep your family law reference resources up-to-date with the 2019 edition of the Massachusetts Family Law Sourcebook & Citator. This annual publication presents the latest in family law and procedure in one comprehensive volume—for fast and practical answers to the daily questions that arise in your practice.
Some of the highlights of this year's edition are as follows:
- Included in Part 2 are changes to the checklist for appeal of a judgment reflecting the March 1, 2019 amendments to the Massachusetts Rules of Appellate Procedure.
- Included in Part 3 are statutory amendments arising from 2018 Mass. Acts c. 69, An Act Relative to Criminal Justice Reform, and 2018 Mass. Acts c. 123, An Act Further Regulating Certain Weapons, along with new case annotations throughout.
- Updates in Part 4 include changes to the Child Tax Credit and the Hope Scholarship Credit (now the American Opportunity and Lifetime Learning Credit) arising from Pub. L. No. 115-141.
- Updates in Part 7 include new Trial Court Rule XVI: Limited Assistance Representation.
- Finally, Part 8 includes the 2018 Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines and supporting documents.
We at MCLE trust that you will find the packaging of these diverse resources in one publication useful in your practice and in keeping your family law reference collection current. Thank you for your continued support.
Alexis J. LeBlanc, Esq., MCLE Publications Attorney
- Update: May 2019
Table of Contents
Table of Contentsexpand allPart 1 expand
Massachusetts Probate and Family Court General Information and Fee ScheduleBuy ChapterPart 2 expand
Practice GuidesBuy ChapterPart 3 expand
Selected Massachusetts Laws and RegulationsBuy ChapterPart 4 expand
Selected Provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and Treasury RegulationsBuy ChapterPart 5 expand
Other Federal Laws and RegulationsBuy ChapterPart 6 expand
Massachusetts Rules of Domestic Relations ProcedureBuy ChapterPart 7 expand
Court Rules and GuidelinesBuy ChapterPart 8 expand
Child Support GuidelinesBuy ChapterPart 9 expand
Case DigestBuy ChapterAppendix
Family Law Citator 1975–2018Buy Chapter
- Editors & Authors