23rd Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference 2020
Trends and developments IP counsel, business lawyers, and litigators must know
- Product Number: 2200205WBA
- Publication Date: 6/3/2020
- Length: 5 Hours CLE Credit Note
Add to Favorites List
Attend this Conference to quickly get up-to-speed on what is happening in the rapidly changing field of intellectual property law.
• Learn to manage your client’s trademark portfolio and protect their brand.
• Learn about cutting edge trademark issues before the Supreme Court in Romag Fasteners Inc. v. Fossil, Inc.—addressing whether proof of willfulness is required for an award of infringer’s profits—and how the case might affect damages in other areas of IP.
• Learn about statutory termination of copyrights, as well as estate planning issues for copyright holders.
• Learn how to structure content-licensing and merchandising agreements, and about the copyright and trademark issues involved.
• Hear about recent developments in the right of publicity.
• Learn about the key issues concerning privacy and data protection that are likely to impact your clients in the coming year.
• Hear about how significant Supreme Court decisions have affected patent litigation practice and Patent and Trademark Office proceedings.
Your clients depend upon you to stay current to protect the value inherent in their businesses, products, and services. Bring your questions!
Agenda & Materials
12:00 - 12:05 pm
12:05 pm–12:55 pm
12:55 pm–1:35 pm
1:35 pm–2:10 pm
2:10 pm–2:20 pm
Networking & Refreshment Break
2:20 pm–3:05 pm
3:05 pm–3:40 pm
3:40 pm–4:15 pm
4:15 pm–4:55 pm
4:55 pm–5:00 pm
MCLE webcasts are delivered completely online, underscoring their convenience and appeal. There are no published print materials. All written materials are available electronically only. They are posted 24 hours prior to the program and can be accessed, downloaded, or printed from your computer.