Representing Clients Before the MCAD in Employment Cases
Practical, step-by-step guidance
- Product Number: 2200269B08
- Publication Date: 2/7/2020
- Edition: 8th Edition 2020
- Copyright: © 2020 MCLE, Inc.
Add to Favorites List
In Representing Clients Before the MCAD in Employment Cases management-side employment attorneys provide practical, comprehensive guidance to attorneys involved in employment cases before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD), taking the practitioner from his or her first interview with the client all the way through appeal and enforcement of the MCAD's decision. Each stage in the process—and each important decision that counsel must make along the way—is discussed in detail, with extensive attention to the practical decisions that attorneys must make in order to effectively represent their clients.
Update: February 2020
Thank you for updating your reference library with this revised edition of Representing Clients Before the MCAD in Employment Cases . This concise and practical book provides step-by-step guidance for the representation of clients in employment discrimination claims before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination.
This publication has been reorganized for 2020 to bring you a concentrated set of materials from MCLE's wide-ranging employment practice manual, Massachusetts Employment Law , in one resource for fast and effective answers to your daily practice questions.
- information regarding the Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave Law and the Massachusetts Pay Equity Act;
- guidance regarding delays by a party in pursuing a contractually obtained arbitration right; and
- discussion of proposed revised regulations pending before the MCAD as this book went to press.
Thank you for your continued support.
Alexis J. LeBlanc, Esq., MCLE Publications Attorney
- Update: February 2020
Table of Contents
Table of Contentsexpand allChapter 1 expandChapter 2 expand
Responding to a Complaint, Investigating the Complaint, and the Probable Cause DeterminationBuy Chapter
- Editors & Authors