Current High Bid: $7,100. Submit bid now or see more information. Bidding ends Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 3 pm (EDT)
Massachusetts Courtroom Advocacy
The ultimate guide to Massachusetts trial technique
Massachusetts Courtroom Advocacy teaches you the tips, effective strategies and useful, practical techniques you need to advocate for your client in court. Featured are chapters on mediation and arbitration advocacy; jury matters; and extensive guidance on damages, as well as a chapter devoted to criminal practice. With a highly practical focus and incisive analysis of trial practice issues, this handbook is an essential resource for any Massachusetts litigator at any stage of his or her courtroom career.
Update: July 2017
Thank you for updating your library with the 2017 edition of Massachusetts Courtroom Advocacy. This latest edition brings updated resources within your immediate reach—for fast, accurate, and practical answers to your questions.
Highlights from the many developments reflected in this edition include
- the introduction of attorney-conducted voir dire pursuant to G.L. c. 234A;
- individual case management under Superior Court Rule 20;
- developments in case law on evidentiary issues;
- rule changes affecting pretrial expert witness disclosure and the scope of civil discovery practice;
- handling remote testimony presented via live video feed;
- recently enacted legislation allowing reference to a specific amount of damages;
- updated case law on arbitration; and
- new checklists on topics such as witness preparation, information about the trial judge, depositions, objections, organization of evidence, and closing arguments.
We trust you will find this latest version of Massachusetts Courtroom Advocacy an invaluable resource for your busy practice.
Very truly yours,
John M. Lawlor, Esq., MCLE Publications Attorney
Table of Contentsexpand all | collapse all
|Nonmembers||Sponsor Members||New Lawyers|
|Print Book (printed book)|
|eBook (PDF, MOBI, or EPUB)|
|eArticle (purchased individually)||$28.00||$25.00||$18.75|
|eForm (purchased individually)||$18.00||$15.00||$13.50|
|Online Library (view online)||With MCLE OnlinePass® subscription only|
With MCLE's supplementation service, new supplements and revisions are mailed automatically with an invoice. If you do not want to subscribe, please check the opt out option during checkout