- For course agendas, hours, fees, and discounts, please refer to the respective seminar pages. The fee includes all written materials unless otherwise noted, program instruction, and refreshment breaks. Lunch may be enjoyed on your own.
- To reserve seating and written materials, please register in advance of the program.
- Upon registration, MCLE will e-mail a confirmation. If you do not receive it, please check in with the registrar on the day of the program.
- Walk-in registrants are welcome, with the exception of limited enrollment programs. Please call us to confirm space availability and schedule.
- We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
12th Annual Auction of Red Sox Season Tickets to benefit the Monroe L. Inker Scholarship Fund. Winning bid: $17,226. Click here to see more information.
Policies and Information
REFUNDS...If your plans change
If you’re unable to attend a program you’ve registered for, simply let us know by the end of the business day prior to the program and we’ll be happy to refund your tuition after deducting a $25 processing fee. If we don’t hear from you and you do not attend, we will send you the written materials in full satisfaction of the tuition paid. Limited enrollment programs are an exception: cancellations received two weeks prior to the program will receive a full refund minus a $45 processing fee. After this time no refunds are available.
Need special assistance?
If you are a person with a disability or special needs, please let us know in advance so that we can arrange to make your visit as convenient and comfortable as possible. Call Jonathan White at 617- 896-1238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Mandatory CLE credits
Record of attendance is kept and transmitted upon request to any jurisdiction having mandatory continuing education. MCLE is an accredited sponsor of continuing legal education for Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont. CLE credit forms are available at the end of each program.
New lawyer pricing rollback
MCLE offers special discounts on all of its programs for new lawyers. If you were admitted to the bar after 2003, are currently a pending admittee or a law student, then you are eligible for these special discounts. The discount varies by program and is avaliable once you become a MCLE Sponsor Member. See page 2 of this catalog for a full list of the benefits Sponsor Members recieve. Refer to the prices listed on the pages of this catalog to determine how much you can save.
Attorneys with financial need who certify that they are unable to attend a program without financial aid may request a partial tuition scholarship in confidence by writing, faxing 617-482-9498 or emailing email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of the program.
Funding for court employees
Funding may be available to Massachusetts Trial Court judges and court employees to attend MCLE programs. Please contact Ellen M. O'Connor, Director of Judicial Education of the Trial Court at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-788-6775 to find out how to request funding.
Directions to MCLE
MCLE is located at Ten Winter Place, off Winter Street, in the heart of downtown Boston. Detailed directions are available on our Web site at www.mcle.org.
- Nearest MBTA Stop: Park Street on the Red and Green Lines or Downtown Crossing on the Red and Orange Lines.
- Nearest Parking: Parking is available at several lots on or adjacent to Washington Street. The closest is the Lafayette Place Garage.
Directions to satellite locations
Directions to program locations other than Ten Winter Place are included in the catalog, or click here to go to the directions page on this website.