19th Annual New England Intellectual Property Law Conference 2016
Trends, new developments, and industry-specific guidance that IP, business and litigation counsel need to know
This year’s annual Conference is a can’t-miss event! Get the latest updates on new developments in the rapidly changing field of intellectual property law—delivered to you in a dynamic, streamlined format by a stellar faculty. The faculty bring a wealth of experience in protecting intellectual property and handling IP transactions; hear them address a wide range of issues that are—or soon will be—on your clients’ minds—and therefore on your desks, including:
- What important patent and privacy issues arise in the hot field of 3D printing? When the printing of human tissue and organs goes live, what issues must lawyers worry about?
- What is the status of the AIA’s Copyright Restatement project? Does the “free culture” bode ill for copyright and digital rights? What other IP issues concern companies in publishing, entertainment, and new media?
- What new developments must IP lawyers know concerning the DMCA, the Communications Decency Act, and Lanham Act pitfalls on the Internet?
- Patent validity and scope has taken a big hit recently, which has had a major impact on the protection of software and life science inventions. Has patent law finally bottomed out?
- What tough conclusion did the 8th Circuit reach regarding NFL players’ rights of publicity?
- What key issues concerning privacy and data protection are likely to impact your clients in the coming year?
Get strategic perspective that only experience—and this Conference—can provide. Your time is valuable; let MCLE’s distinguished panelists quickly bring you up to speed on the latest IP developments essential to your practice. Come with your questions and join the dialogue
Table of Contents
|Nonmembers||Sponsor Members||New Lawyers|
|Print Program Materials||$105.00||$94.50||$78.75|