24th Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference 2021
Trends and developments IP counsel, business lawyers and litigators must know
- Product Number: 2210260WBC
CLE Credits, earn up to:
5 substantive credits, 0 ethics credits CLE Credit Note
Add to Favorites List
Join leading intellectual property lawyers to analyze these advanced IP law issues:
- Get insights from the Chief IP Counsel of a life sciences company about building and managing an IP portfolio.
- Learn about the interplay between USPTO proceedings and district court litigation, and other strategic considerations in IP litigation.
- Hear about strategies for protecting valuable brands.
- Learn best practices for managing a trademark portfolio.
- Learn how to structure content-licensing and merchandising agreements, and about the copyright and trademark issues involved.
- Learn about the key issues concerning privacy and data protection that are likely to impact your clients in the coming year.
Your time is valuable. Get highly practical, sage perspective that only experience—and the Conference—can provide.
Agenda & Materials
12:00 noon – 12:02 pm
12:02 pm – 12:55 pm
12:55 - 1:50 pm
1:50 - 2:50 pm
2:50 - 3:00 pm
3:00 - 3:50 pm
3:50 - 4:45 pm
4:45 pm – 4:50 pm
MCLE webcasts are delivered completely online, underscoring their convenience and appeal. There are no published print materials. All written materials are available electronically only. They are posted 24 hours prior to the program and can be accessed, downloaded, or printed from your computer.