Massachusetts Case Law
One-stop authority for your PI practice
- Product Number: 2214240WCH
- Publication Date: 5/24/2021
- Copyright: © 2021 MCLE, Inc.
Add to Favorites List
MCLE's Massachusetts Personal Injury Law Sourcebook & Citator organizes a wide body of frequently needed information into a handy resource. This single softbound volume holds an extensive digest of personal injury cases along with annotated statutory provisions, procedural rules, selected CMR provisions, medical information, and other general reference materials. Purchasers of the print edition may download the book's entire contents for enhanced search capability and access.
Update: May 2021
Thank you for updating your reference library with the 2021 edition of the Massachusetts Personal Injury Law Sourcebook & Citator . This updated product—which may be downloaded for enhanced search capability and access—brings the latest in personal injury law within your immediate reach.
Highlights from the many developments reflected in this edition include
numerous amendments to court rules and orders, including
- revisions to the Local Rules of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and an updated fee schedule for District Court filings;
- revisions to the medical malpractice provisions of the Massachusetts Rules of Civil Procedure;
- information on numerous court orders issued in response to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- new Superior Court model jury instructions on general negligence and causation; and
- amendments to Supreme Judicial Court Rule 1:25—the Massachusetts Rules of Electronic Filing;
- various amendments to the Massachusetts General Laws, including provisions on operating under the influence and prescription opioids litigation;
- legislation to provide liability protections for health-care workers and facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic; and
- numerous updated entries in the publication's case digest, along with a new section discussing the causation issues addressed in Doull v. Foster, 487 Mass. 1 (2021).
The 2021 edition also updates a number of other useful practice resources, including a schedule of holidays and observances through 2023 and selected statistical data.
Thank you for your continued support, as we at MCLE strive to bring you the latest solutions to the issues you face in your practice.
Very truly yours,
John M. Lawlor, Esq., MCLE Publications Attorney
- numerous amendments to court rules and orders, including
- Update: May 2021
Table of Contents
Table of Contentsexpand allPart 1 expand
Massachusetts Court Rules and GuidelinesBuy ChapterPart 2 expand
General Reference MaterialsBuy ChapterPart 3 expand
Massachusetts StatutesBuy ChapterPart 4 expand
Code of Massachusetts RegulationsBuy ChapterPart 5 expand
Federal Regulations and StatutesBuy ChapterPart 6 expand
Overview of Massachusetts Notice Requirements, Statutes of Limitations, and Statutes of ReposeBuy ChapterPart 7 expand
Massachusetts Case LawBuy ChapterPart 8 expand
Medical Diagrams and GlossariesBuy ChapterPart 9 expand
- Editors & Authors