Massachusetts Employment Law Sourcebook & Citator 2022
A one-stop resource for employment practice
- Product Number: 2222645WCH
- Publication Date: 12/3/2021
- Edition: 2022 Edition
- Copyright: © 2021 MCLE, Inc.
Add to Favorites List
The Employment Law Sourcebook & Citator combines two outstanding practice resources: a sourcebook collecting the latest in practice area reference materials—statutes, regulations, and administrative guidelines—and a citator abstracting and analyzing recent decisions of the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD). This comprehensive and portable resource is an essential companion for employment lawyers.
Update: November 2021
Thank you for updating your reference library with the 2022 edition of the Massachusetts Employment Law Sourcebook & Citator. This updated product brings the latest in employment law and procedure within your immediate reach—for fast answers to the questions that arise most frequently in your practice.
Highlights from this year's sourcebook include
numerous amendments to Massachusetts laws and regulations, including provisions on
- Sunday and holiday work and the state minimum wage;
- the Family and Medical Leave Act; and
- An Act Providing for Massachusetts COVID-19 Emergency Paid Sick Leave;
- updates to the attorney general's advisory on wages and tips and a new advisory on the recoupment of inadvertent wage overpayments; and
numerous amendments to federal statutes and regulations, including provisions on
- expiration of regulations implemented under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA); and
- procedures applicable to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
New materials for the MCAD citator include eleven abstracts of MCAD decisions from 2020 and 2021, along with expert commentary and overviews of the year's developments from both employee- and management-side perspectives. Hundreds of annotated abstracts from prior years (2000–2020) are available for download.
Thank you for your ongoing support of this product, as we at MCLE continue our efforts to bring you the latest solutions to the issues you face in your practice.
Very truly yours,
John M. Lawlor, MCLE Publications Attorney
- numerous amendments to Massachusetts laws and regulations, including provisions on
- Update: November 2021
Table of Contents
Table of Contentsexpand allPart 1 expand
Massachusetts Statutes and RegulationsBuy ChapterPart 2 expand
Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD)—Selected MaterialsBuy ChapterPart 3 expand
Attorney General AdvisoriesBuy ChapterPart 4 expand
Federal Statutes and RegulationsBuy ChapterPart 5 expand
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)—Selected MaterialsBuy ChapterPart 6 expand
MCAD Citator 2020–2021Buy ChapterAppendix
MCAD Case Digest 2000–2021Buy Chapter
- Editors & Authors