Massachusetts Family Law Sourcebook & Citator 2022
- Product Number: 2224206WCH
- Publication Date: 5/11/2022
- Edition: 2022 Edition
- Copyright: © 2022 MCLE, Inc.
Add to Favorites List
All of the resources you need daily in your family law practice in one practical publication—state and federal statutes, regulations, court rules, and procedures. Case annotations on important points of law immediately follow statutory text, so that you can instantly see how the courts have interpreted a particular statute. Concise and practical summaries of family law cases decided by the Massachusetts Appeals Court and Supreme Judicial Court in the past year are organized chronologically in the case digest. An archive of previously published case digests dating back to 1975 is also included as an added feature.
Update: May 2022
Thank you for choosing to keep your family law reference library up to date with the 2022 edition of the Massachusetts Family Law Sourcebook & Citator . This annual publication presents the latest in family law and procedure in one comprehensive resource—for fast and practical answers to the daily questions that arise in your practice.
Some of the highlights of this year's edition are as follows:
- Included in Part 2 is a revised checklist for appeal of a judgment.
- Updates in Part 4 include the latest rate tables for calculating taxes imposed pursuant to 26 U.S.C. § 1 and amendments to 26 U.S.C. § 24, the child tax credit.
- Updates in Part 7 include the Probate and Family Court's fiscal year 2022 fee-generating categories and Standing Order 2-21: Interdivisional Case Transfers and Interdivisional Case Assignments for Hearing Purposes Only, as well as Trial Court Administrative Order 21-3: Procedure for Superseding Orders Issued by a Probate and Family Court Judge Subsequent to a Chapter 209A Order.
- Finally, Part 9 features concise summaries of family law cases decided by the Supreme Judicial Court and Massachusetts Appeals Court during 2021. Print book users, please see the electronic materials download page for instructions on how to access the cumulative case digest covering 1975 to the present.
We at MCLE trust that you will find the packaging of these diverse resources in one publication useful in your practice. Thank you for your continued support.
Alexis J. LeBlanc, Esq., MCLE Publications Attorney
- Update: May 2022
Table of Contents
Table of Contentsexpand allPart 1 expand
Massachusetts Probate and Family Court General Information and Filing FeesBuy ChapterPart 2 expand
Practice GuidesBuy ChapterPart 3 expand
Selected Massachusetts Laws and RegulationsBuy ChapterPart 4 expand
Selected Provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and Treasury RegulationsBuy ChapterPart 5 expand
Other Federal Laws and RegulationsBuy ChapterPart 6 expand
Massachusetts Rules of Domestic Relations ProcedureBuy ChapterPart 7 expand
Court Rules and GuidelinesBuy ChapterPart 8 expand
Child Support GuidelinesBuy ChapterPart 9 expand
Case DigestBuy ChapterAppendix
Family Law Case Digest 1975–2021Buy Chapter
- Editors & Authors